Friday, January 30, 2009

The Confusion I Face


I can't help but think about all the confusion I keep facing. Everyday I hope for the best, but it always turns out that something meaningful happens. I am not sure about anything anymore. I look at all the things in life that I have practically set in stone, but they never go as planned. I don't know what to do. Here is a scoop, I wanted to go to the University of Oregon, I had everything planned. My sister's parents in law even had a job arranged for me. I was extremely excited about becoming a duck. When time came to iscover my college adventures, My parents wanted me to go to an in-state school. I was very disappointed, but we agreed on Boise State University, my mom loved that school. She had been a nursing professor there for about 6 years. So of course this being my only choice I planned everything, become very excited and even applied for every scholarship possible for this school. After my plans were complete my parents decided that I was a WASTE of money. My eductaion could be completed at a local JoCo. This was frustrating. I just gave them Boise State. What? I didn't understand for the longest time. I went to file for financial aid, and I asked my parents all these questions about how much they make, and how much they are worth. This PISSED them off royal. So now, I can't get financial aid to help me go to Boise State and I can't afford it without it, unless I get massive scholarships. I worked do hard for so long to end up at a JoCo. They hardly take your high school transcript in to account. I am very frustrated, but my dad did say that he would pay for an apartment for me to live in, while I am at CWI. My life is not set in stone, I can't do anything without having major plans, so I can not decide what to do. I need them to understand. I need them to care. I AM THE BEST INVESTMENT THEY WILL EVER MAKE! I know this. I will succeed in college because I have to, it is my plan, I need to do things the way I plan or everything else falls out of place. I don't know anybody whos life turned out the way they planned. I want everything in life. I want everything to be perfect. I know exactly what I want. I don't know what to do with my parents. I don't know which way to turn. I need advice. I need help. I am so confused. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment