Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Big 2009

Well 2009 is a HUGE year for me. I have to get all these classes finished to graduate. I think maybe High school need to focus more on education rather then life, we can all take care of ourselves. I have graduation this year, and college to start saving for. I am so swamped, really day off would be nice. Actually I just had 3.5 weeks off and still need a day. I think pressure just gets to me. Here's the thing I think I get so stressed that I just start doing really nothing about it, or anything I need to do, I start feeling sick and I work out like crazy when I am stressed...well that last one might be a plus, but still my senior year is not all that great. I was hoping for this fantastic year with all of my great friends, parties, and total fun really. NOT! I am so scared I won't get my apprenticeship done and I will end up not graduating, I think my parents would literally kill me.

2 comments:

  1. yeah pretty much exactly the same here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared for the graduation requirements and what not..and life in general.

    but i am SOOOOOO stoked you have a blog!
    yay! :] more buddies for me to read about :]
    love you dood

    ReplyDelete